Staff at Physio4U is happy to be able to resume treatment in person. We want to ensure you are aware of the following mandates in place that we must meet for the safety of both staff and patients:
- If you are experiencing any respiratory symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, runny nose, or fever, do not attend your appointment. Please call us to cancel and rebook.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has an active case of COVID, or is waiting on their results, please call us to cancel and rebook your appointment.
- Masks are mandatory and to be worn by both staff and patients upon entry into the clinic. They must be covering both the mouth and nose. Sanitizing upon entry to the clinic is required.
- Maintain social distancing inside the clinic.
- First time patients: Please complete your paperwork prior to attending. We would like to spend your allotted treatment time with patient care.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to seeing you at the clinic.